Stripey Lemon Ltd follows the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not use your data for purposes other than those specified
- We only provide your data to select third party’s when it is of benefit to you and our offering to you with your permission
- All our employees and associate trainers who have access to your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- You can ask to have your data removed from our files at any time.
- We work with positive intent at all times and to abide by GDPR best practise
How we collect data:
- Directly from you when you submit your details on our website contact page
- Via telephone enquiries
- Networking and other face to face events
- Recommendations and Referrals
- Social Networking sites such as Linked In and Facebook
- Directories and Associations
The purpose for which we hold and process information:
- Sales of products or services
- Invitations to events
- Learning and Development Updates
- Services provided by you (for when we need suppliers of goods and services)
- Research to help us design better products and services
When you make an enquiry via our Website:
You can access and browse our website without sharing personal information unless you choose to
complete our Contact Us page. The only personal information that we collect and store about you is
the information that you choose to provide to us via this way of introduction (your name, company
name, address, telephone number, email address and enquiry message. The information provided
will be stored on our CRM system and will not be passed on to any other parties unless approved by
us. You can ask us to remove your details from our system at any time.
When we have useful information to share:
The information stored will be used to make contact with you with the services or information you
have requested from us, to keep track on developments so that we can make recommendations to
you and to send you latest news on trends and changes in legislation that we know to be relevant.
When Cookies are used by Stripey Lemon Ltd it is to enhance the user experience so that all
functions can be seen and used by you. When you view our website cookies will create certain data
which helps us to assess the usability of our website, the information of interest to visitors and
enables us to improve our offering and browsing experience. It is not personalised to you or any
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these
links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you
provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We are developing our website and profile in the market place and therefore will review our Privacy
function and our promise to you.
website as well as being available on request.